
My grandmother's birthday is on the fourth of July, and my family had a potluck birthday party for her at my parents' house. Since the holiday shindig coincided with the Murray family's reunion (my aunt Jo married a Murray), we even had a bunch of cousins in town from California and Wyoming. It turned into an awesome party, with little kids everywhere and cousins chatting who don't get to see each other in person very often. I didn't post any photos of the kids, but here are some others. I adore my cousins. I really am lucky to have grown up with and be related to such nice, smart, motivated, and all-around terrific people! Wish I got to see them more often.






With such cool relations, it's no wonder I turned out so wonderfully myself ;)

Happy birthday, Gram! Thanks for being the leader of such a crazy-terrific group of people. I love you and I am so glad you live so nearby!
2 comments:
Cute, darling Gram, and cute darling Meg! Oh, and a cute darling cake, too! :)
It really is NO WONDER you turned out so wonderful yourself!! :) Here here!!!
Agreed. :) It's a very special person to share our nation's birthday!! And very special people to be related!!
Post a Comment