Wednesday, July 3

Robin Hood: Legend of the Sherwood Bandit

My latest show, Robin Hood: Legend of the Sherwood Bandit, opens tonight! We've been rehearsing for three months, and by golly we are ready for an audience! It's been so fun discovering my character, getting to know and work with the cast, and seeing it all come together. I am very proud of our little show. Hope you all (or at least some of you) take the chance to see it!





4 comments:

S.R. Braddy said...

You do an excellent job with your character, by the way.

Aaron said...

Such a great show, and everyone did a great job!

Anonymous said...

yay! so sad I missed it :(, but I am sure it was wonderful

Most Happy Girl said...

Russell and I were so sad that the venue is so far from where we live that it would be difficult for us to do a show there. We had so much fun last night. The show was great (acting/writing/directing), and you were fabulous as the unfortunate pawn of Sir Guy. Thanks for letting us know about it. Come by my blog for pictures of you and the boys!