I hardly ever actually go onto FaceBook to update my status, but I think of potential statuses pretty much all the time. It's a good thing I don't have internet on my phone, or else I'd be updating my status every 20 minutes (and, really, I don't want people to know absolutely everything going on in my jumbled mind). Here are a few I thought of during the last couple of days:
Megan enjoys my new job and is grateful for understanding and supportive coworkers!
Megan liked watching "What About Bob?" for the first time. "I sailed on my first try! I just let the boat do the work; that's my secret."
Megan hates when bad news masquerades as good news, especially on Friday afternoon.
Megan is grateful for naps.
Megan is tired of being Facebook friends with boys she wishes would ask her out. And yet i still hope. (For the record, most boys don't like to be asked out as much as they claim.)
Megan's favorite compliments people have given her after her show are "You're the prettiest angel I've ever seen!" (Who wouldn't want to hear that?) and "I'm sorry about the accident on the swing but... *shrug*" Awesome!
Megan has been wishing on stars for 30 years and they have yet to come through for her. Maybe I should try looking for 4 leaf clovers...
Megan went shopping today with a 30% off coupon and bought beautiful clothes while simultaneously donating to charity. What a lovely way to spend a Saturday evening!
Megan is really, really annoyed that the Unemployment Claim website always seems to be down. At some point, I will need to actually file my weekly reports and access my money. Stupid, cursed website!
Megan can't decide if she's willin' or ready to give up. (I'd rather not explain.)
Megan is good enough, smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!
Megan feels like "a chicken with it's legs cut off." (The only good quote from the movie "Sons of Provo")
Megan wants a fairy godmother to come and tell her what to do to find true happiness. Fairy tale heroines are so lucky! (You know, after they're locked in towers and cursed to sleep for X number of years and threatened by evil witches and such.)
3 comments:
That was so funny! You are so cute!
Lol! I love your sense of humor! It's frustrating how crummy websites can be when you really need them to work!
Loving this post! You are darling. And I really don't get why the guys don't like getting asked out by an "angel."
Post a Comment