Saturday, December 25

Christmas t.v. quote of the day: A Charlie Brown Christmas

Dear Santa Claus, How have you been? Did you have a nice summer? How is your wife? I have been extra good this year, so I have a long list of presents that I want. Please note the size and color of each item, and send as many as possible. If it seems too complicated, make it easy on yourself: just send money. How about tens and twenties? All I want is what I... I have coming to me. All I want is my fair share. 
 - A Charlie Brown Christmas

As you read, I am sitting on the deck of a cruise ship, eating ice cream, and soaking in the sun with my family. But even though it's a nontraditional Christmas this year, I know what the reason for the holiday is, and I can celebrate Him anywhere:

Happy Christmas, my sweet friends! I love you!

No comments: