Friday, September 23

Favorite moments from the Emmys

I know, I know, the Emmys were last Sunday, but I still want to share these few clips, 'cause they just make me happy.

I love that he seems to be one of those actors who is just so humble and grateful to be there, and his personality totally shines through. So many people at the awards seemed to be robots, but not this guy!

A lot of my friends are fans of this show because they work in offices and the characters on this show remind them of their actual coworkers (think about it; I bet you could identify your office's own Dwight). I like this parody because it makes me wonder what I would say on camera. I bet I'd be boring... I don't have as much personality as Ty Burrell :P
  • Presentation of the Best Actress in a Comedy:

This stunt was Amy Poehler's idea and I laughed through the entire thing. One blogger suggested that Amy and Tina Fey should write next year's Emmys. Oh, how I would LOVE for that to happen!

Happy Friday, folks!

2 comments:

Willem said...

That Ty Burrel is funny you can see who he got his sense of humour from

Aaron said...

Thank you for this post, sister! I missed the Emmys, and this is a great quick re-cap of the funniest moments. That Amy Poehler stunt was hilarious!