Friday, November 4

500 Miles with Doctor Who

I discovered this video on Tuesday, and have watched it at least once a day since. It's helping me get through this crappy work week. I love it!! I may or may not want to sing every time I watch. (Keep an eye out for a few random famous people that even we Americans would know -- LOVE!)


Maybe after I finish up the West Wing series, I'll have to finally start in on Doctor Who. My curiosity is officially peaked to the max. Plus, I already have a huge crush on David Tennant from his performance in Hamlet *Swoon*



Not David Tennant, but still funny.
I know what I'm doing Thanksgiving weekend... you know, when I'm not performing ;-D

Opening night tonight! Hope to see a few of you there!!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Opening night was spectacular! Looks like Dr. Who got you riled up just right :)