Friday, February 1

Instagram tag

Want to know a secret? I love "tag" posts. My first reaction is to feel a little stressed when I get "tagged" in something, but, really, I love being asked to participate, I love having an excuse to post, and although I struggle to find new and different things to talk about in some annoyingly similar tags, I love finding new -- preferably totally random -- things to share that otherwise might not occur to me.

So, when Em tagged me on Instagram, asking me to share 5 things about me, I thought, "Oh no! What am I going to say... and how can I keep it to just 5 things? And what photo will I post it with?"

I'm pretty happy with the result. It's never going to be perfect (especially on Instagram, where I can't be as verbose as I'd like), but why should it be?

clockwise from top left: some journals I considered buying, a gorilla
at the Rainforest Cafe, a perfect dress I LOVED but couldn't find
in my size, and an outtake photo from my birthday trip to the zoo
5 things you may not know about me:
  • I've kept a journal since I was 8. I have filled 36 so far and have 3 waiting to get started. It's up to Ingenuwitty to burn them all when I die.
  • I could live on pie, soup, and salsa for the rest of my life.
  • I'm still in love with Heath Ledger -- and I always will be!
  • I still know all the lyrics to the Jem and the Holograms theme... and a couple of their other songs, too.
  • The first high school football game I ever attended was during my mission. Sorry Colts! I still love you!
I always tag other people to participate too, just in case. Some do and some choose not to, and that's okay. I just like seeing what other people come up with. I love learning new things about my friends!

If I tagged you, would you play along?

2 comments:

Jes said...

I would play along! It would get me to actually blog again.

Miss Megan said...

Noted, Jes. You're in trouble now!