Monday, March 4

February happenings

At some point, I want to start printing a book of my blog for each year, like Rach does (since apparently I've given up on scrapbooking). I haven't quite taken the time to figure it out, yet. With that aim in mind, I want to keep records of some of my photos here.

I don't often think to take photos when I'm not in a play or on vacation, but here are a few non-Arsenic-related photos from January and February:
Rocking out to Disco Addiction with lead
singers Keri and Amy January 26

One of the many massive snow storms in January
-- this one was January 27

Seeing the touring company of
Dreamgirls with Carrie and Liz
February 5

The ducks returned briefly to the canal near my condo
University of Utah gymnastics team v Stanford
with Bridget and Justin February 23

Oscar party with co-host Todd
February 24
The other Oscar party co-host, Liz
Speaking of the Oscars, these interviews with Jennifer Lawrence crack me up!


Lastly, I don't want to lose this link to 50 Life Hacks to Simplify Your Life (you're welcome).

And this list of 38 Things You Will Never Read Again in Your Life that I hope to read again sometime in my life.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute :)

Rach said...

I love your oscar party dress. So gorgeous. And, you will love the blog book. I love having mine in a little row on my shelf. :)

Miss Megan said...

I might have to pick your brain about creating the book, Rach. I think it'll be cool to have one... for each year that I've blogged :)

And maybe I bought that dress at the DI for $10. MAYBE ;)