Thanks to Facebook, I've become reacquainted with many of the old City Reppers. A bunch of us got together and decided it was high time for a reunion. Between us, we invited at least a hundred people (and family) to join us for an afternoon potluck in the park; maybe about 20-30 of the players showed up. I'm grateful that I recognized every single person (there were quite a few on the guest list that I didn't know)!
It ended up being an awesome event. Most of the founding Parker family was there, which legitimized the whole thing in my eyes. It was fun to hang out with these people who knew me as a teenager, and realize that our friendships felt about the same, even 10+ years later! We're older, but essentially still the same folks we were. I love these people. I enjoyed catching up with them, and making plans with some of them!
We might have to do another one in a couple of years :) Maybe these photos will encourage even more folks to come, too!
![]() |
| Couldn't resist decorating in the old "jester" colors: purple and green! |
![]() |
| Best smiles ever! |
Just for fun, here is one of Karissa and I (above) from back in the day -- we were so little! What a difference nearly 20 years can make!







1 comment:
so cute!!!
Post a Comment