And now for my wrap-up of the month of May:
Celebrated the first birthday of a little friend of mine, and got to spend some time with her lovely mom!
Celebrated my nieces' birthday, and got a major sugar overdose at their Candyland-themed party
| The girls and their gorgeous mom (You wouldn't believe how many photos Aaron had to take to get a good one of the girls together :-P) |
![]() |
| Their dad decorated the candy-covered cake |
![]() |
| My sister-in-law goes all out; her dad made these party favors for the other kids. These ain't no stickers and plastic rings in a bag, yo! |
| Mom rented a cotton candy machine, which was a great idea... except that it was really windy that day, so a bunch of us ended up looking like this: |
| Sugar-cobwebs? Sounds yummy to me!! |
Celebrated my awesome mom on Mother's Day, and treated her to dinner -- twice!
![]() |
| I'm older now that my mom was when she had me. Still, I think I look a lot now like she did then! |
Fun-filled Sunday afternoons with the family.
![]() |
| The Trampoline Game: name as many colors as you can "Mauve! Chartreuse! Peach!" (I kid you not, my brothers used all of those options. They credited crayons.) |
![]() |
| Watching Kim Possible -- the bored/frustrated faces do not do justice to how much we enjoyed the five episodes we watched! |
Witnessed one of my dearest friends get engaged to a guy who is darn near perfect for her. I love them together!
![]() |
| "I love you, baby! And if it's quite all right, I need you, baby! ... I don't know any more of the words..." - Rob |
Saw (and loved) Star Trek Into Darkness. A great villain makes such a difference,
and this movie had one!
and this movie had one!
Tiaras and pajamas and Thoroughly Modern Millie
Peter finished school in Washington D.C. and he and Jordyn finally moved back to Utah. Everyone is home now! Hooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
![]() |
| Adam, Jordyn, Peter, and Dad at the Franklin D. Roosevelt Memorial in Washington D.C. (photographed by Aaron on their most recent trip) |
Took a few sick days and worked a bunch more from my bed while dealing with a sinus infection. One of the unfortunate side-effects of the true introduction of Spring and being allergic to so many plants :P
![]() |
| I like that my hair kind of looks like Miracle Max's wife (Madeline)'s here. Or Bellatrix Lestrange... |
And, of course, more Robin Hood rehearsals. Aaron had to drop out,
but the rest of the cast is making sure I don't feel too lonely.
We moved to the amphitheater where we will perform and it's
quite the change from the rehearsal room.
but the rest of the cast is making sure I don't feel too lonely.
We moved to the amphitheater where we will perform and it's
quite the change from the rehearsal room.
![]() |
| Director Liz and AD Meemer protect themselves from the rain while the rest of us just deal. (It took my script four days to dry out.) |
![]() |
| Gisbourne v Lockley (I love that Sir Guy is in black, and Robin Hood in blue and red -- of course the hero is in superhero colors!) |
![]() |
| "They spared no Norman nobleman who traveled through Sherwood, and the legend grew of an outlaw who was known as Robin Hood." |
![]() |
| "As your ladies-in-waiting, we're waiting!" |
C'est tout!
On with June... and summertime and plays!!















1 comment:
That's an action-packed and fun-filled month! So many good times!
Post a Comment