Haha! It was too perfect to pass up.
Seriously, though: I am loved by a lot of people, and I love a lot of people. I didn't do anything creative for them this year; I had a lot of fun this morning sending messages to many who mean the most to me. They show me all the time that they love me an I am truly grateful.
As for the day itself, I have been battling a sinus infection all week, and at the moment I can't hear out of my right ear, so I think I will forego my other plans, stay in tonight, eat some Little Cesars, and watch four different versions of Cinderella. Or continue watching season 2 of Fringe. Or start tackling the 5th Games of Thrones novel A Dance with Dragons (I need to read two hours a day to finish in the 4 week library deadline). I can't decide. Oh, and I will be eating more pink, red, and white M&Ms than I should. Yummmmmmmm!A few favorite Valentine's Day-related links:
- Oh My Disney blog: We can't handle how romantic these moments are
- Teen Girl Squad: Vamlumtimes's Day episode ("What do we want?" "Several boys!" "How we gonna get it?" "Ummmmm...")
- The most recent bunch of posts on my friend Jenna's tumblr Wings of Poesie (up to and including everything about "Why I am grateful to be single this Valentines Day").
- My Thoughts about Valentine's Day post from last year.
Have a Happy Valentine's Day, my friends!
![]() |
| An early Valentine from Larissa! |
![]() |
| The "love bug" that must have been hiding in the flowers. Hello, Lady! |
My dad surprised me with these flowers and chocolates. He is such a dear man! I am so lucky to be his daughter!
![]() |
| The flowers are pink, white, and red. You can't see it, but they match the M&Ms in the jar wonderfully. Dad knows me so well! |



1 comment:
Happy V-Day, Megs!
Post a Comment