- I hung out with my friend Mattie June and her tiny baby girl on the same day I saw this article about drawing eyebrows on your baby. I mentioned the idea to her, and she LOVED it. For the record: the mustache and Sheriff costume were Mattie June's idea!
![]() |
| Face scrubbed and girly pajamas after the silliness was over. |
- Mother's Day!
![]() |
| My older brother framed this poem along with his handprint. He is the reason I will never win "most creative" or "funniest" gift -- haha! |
![]() |
| Three generations of gorgeous blondes. I am grateful to have these women in my life. |
- Pre-wedding-trip dinner at Stella Grill to celebrate Aaron and Heidi's elopement. It was the first time both families were together, and it won't be the last!
![]() |
| I'm sad that the sun was so bright, and that the photographer/server didn't count to three to let Heidi know when to smile. |
![]() |
| Missing: Jordyn and PJ Hiding: Alex and Heidi's nephew |
- Kristen's company's annual company picnic and rodeo. Kristen invited me along as her date! I had a blast eating yummy food, meeting her coworkers, and watching Kristen win at Bingo (I played, too, but wasn't nearly as successful). Thank you for inviting me, my friend!
- Dinner at Robintino's with some of my Kiss Me Katians. We always have so much fun together. We should do it more often. Thanks for getting us together, Mandie!
That's all folks. If you wanted more, please accept this compilation of television character catchphrases as consolation:
I'm a little nervous about June and the rest of the summer. It's been a long time since I wasn't cast in a summertime play, and I'm not sure I remember how to enjoy the warm months like a regular person. Pools? Movies? Seeing shows? Barbecues? Long evening walks? I guess I'll figure it out!










1 comment:
Yes! to all those fun summer activities. I am excited for you to enjoy them.
Post a Comment