Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my blog's comments.
4 comments:
Since I copied this to my blog (I didn't realize I was supposed to!) I thought I should write to you -- SOOO back when we had Birdie tryouts, and we all gathered for the read-through, you came up to me and said "You must be my best friend" - (or something like that) and I thought, "Gosh that was bold, but I better do what she says!" and then I realized I was Ursula, and you.. my lovely Meg, were Kim!! My kim. Yay for Meg!!!
Remember that Girls' Night when you were about three minutes early and I was so stressed out? Yeah. Good times. You were so cute and helpful! You helped me pull treats/snacks together, bring everything downstairs, and put the thank you gifts together. Yeah, I know it was only Thursday night, but hon... it saved me! Thanks so much!!!!!!
Okay, a more distant memory would be that time that my kids and Director Stephanie and I stayed with you for a little while after rehearsal while we waited for AAA to help you out with your car. It was so nice to talk with you and get to know you. You are such a DOLL!
Hugs!
We've had lots of memories, sis, and it's hard to pick one. But I think I'm gonna go with our little jaunt to Disneyland over Christmas break. We got to do all our favorite rides, we became professional "Fast Pass-ers", and we even zapped some Zerg in Astro Blasters. It was a wonderful trip and I smile every time I think about us on our adventures! Love you, Meg!
I have the same memories as you. Meeting at auditions and becoming friends. I was soooo excited when you auditioned for BBB because I thought, we can finally do a show together. And you are as fun, sweet and loving of a person as I thought you were at our first audition.
Post a Comment