"Life is Curly -- don't even try to straighten it out!"
W-O-W. huh. Yep, it's midnight, time to hit the hay!
Well, my addiction to reading explains a lot about how dumb I am. That was so insightful. ;)
You make me so happy in so many ways!!
LOL That was hilarious! Yeah, quit smoking first and THEN try to lay off the dope. Maybe. :^)
Ha ha ha! I'm so glad that I am not self-smarted and actually had people to teach me!
I am convinced that we think this is way more funny than most people!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
W-O-W. huh. Yep, it's midnight, time to hit the hay!
Well, my addiction to reading explains a lot about how dumb I am. That was so insightful. ;)
You make me so happy in so many ways!!
LOL That was hilarious! Yeah, quit smoking first and THEN try to lay off the dope. Maybe. :^)
Ha ha ha! I'm so glad that I am not self-smarted and actually had people to teach me!
I am convinced that we think this is way more funny than most people!!
Post a Comment