Friday, August 19

How Harry Potter should have ended

Yesterday, inspired by the following video, I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 in IMAX and 3D. I confess I didn't notice the 3D effects much, but I still love the movie!  Even though it was my third viewing, I still cried. That Snape memory gets me every time.

Oddly enough, some teenagers showed up wearing costumes. Three were generic students (from what I could tell) and one was Bellatrix Lestrange. Just reinforced my desire to unexpectedly wear a costume sometime.

Anyway, the video:


After seeing this, I couldn't help but watch several more How it should have ended videos (and maybe a few more today). I think my very favorite is this one:



 Happy Friday, my friends!

1 comment:

Willem said...

The truth is sometimes funny, cruel Dad's.
Hey little droid that sweeps the hallways, i have a son ... classic