Okay, no chicken dinner (that I know of) but I DID win a giveaway on the
Utah Theater Bloggers Association web site for two free tickets to see
The Glass Menagerie at the Utah Shakespearean Festival! I am so surprised and excited!! I'll never be able to say "I never win anything" again :)
Better hurry up and go before it closes, eh? Hooray for quick and less-expensive-than-otherwise vacations!
In the hopes that I'm on some kind of winning streak, I
also entered
Banana Republic's Mad Men Casting Call. I posted the photo I submitted to the left of my blog posts --
please click on the photo to go to my page and VOTE! You can use your Facebook login information and
vote once a day every day until the contest ends.
Don't you think I'd be a perfectly adorable secretary? Or crazy hippie corrupting little
Sally (since they're moving into the mid-to-late 60's)? I don't know if I really expect to win, but it's more fun to play then just watch others win and wish I'd tried, which is what I normally do. Lame! It's about time I try something different. Worth a shot anyway!
4 comments:
I tried to vote and it keeps telling me I need to log in, even though I am logged in. I'll keep trying though.
Lovely. I voted for your curly hair and cuteness. Not a fan of that skirt though i do like flowers.
Ditto for me! I'll try again tomorrow. (I 'liked' both options in hopes that would help. No dice.)
Ack! It's just plain annoying the web site isn't behaving. Thank you for trying, friends. Please try again! I'll be voting for myself every day ;)
Post a Comment