Tuesday, September 20

Talk Like a Pirate Day

Today was the official International Talk Like a Pirate Day.

Sadly, I did not talk like a pirate today ... but SOMEday I will! (It's officially a goal.)

Meanwhile, I want to share my favorite, corny pirate joke:

What is a pirate's favorite letter?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You'd think it'd be "Arrrrr!" but, really, it's the "Sea!!!"

What? I told you it was corny!

Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day, everyone!
I have no photos of myself dressed like a pirate.
 That's weird, right?

2 comments:

Jes said...

That is a super cute pic of you. However, check out the lady to the right of you. Wow! Those are some *mom* pants!

Miss Megan said...

Haha! I've never noticed that lady before. That's hilarious!

Thanks for the compliment! The photo is from high school -- good times, great fanny packs!