So, I have a fancy new phone that has apps and a camera and all those delightful frills I've been dreaming of for a year or more. On the down side, it's expensive and I have to charge it at least every other day (usually every day). On the plus side, being plugged in and a part of the tech conversation is awesome! It seems I've become yet another person who spend ridiculous amounts of time playing with her phone. Now I'm only 2 years behind the trend :-)
I've been using the Blogger app for my photo blog, and now I'm wondering how the photos will display when there is actual text.
So...this post is my test. Here's the second photo:
Doesn't get any cuter than this, folks.
And now to publish and see how it looks...
(After viewing on a computer.) Looks like all photos end up at the bottom of the post. Good to know! Might stick to the tried and true methods for the larger posts, especially since the uploaded photo quality isn't very good (or maybe that's just how my phone photos look?). Also, I was only able to accidentally link to my photo blog... there's a link option, and a highlight option, but I can't figure out how to keep the highlight from immediately disappearing when I navigate to the Link button >:-(
Like a goof, I accidentally posted this to my photo blog first. On the up side, I learned how to copy/paste -- pretty cool!


I've been using the Blogger app for my photo blog, and now I'm wondering how the photos will display when there is actual text.
So...this post is my test. Here's the second photo:
Doesn't get any cuter than this, folks.
And now to publish and see how it looks...
(After viewing on a computer.) Looks like all photos end up at the bottom of the post. Good to know! Might stick to the tried and true methods for the larger posts, especially since the uploaded photo quality isn't very good (or maybe that's just how my phone photos look?). Also, I was only able to accidentally link to my photo blog... there's a link option, and a highlight option, but I can't figure out how to keep the highlight from immediately disappearing when I navigate to the Link button >:-(
Like a goof, I accidentally posted this to my photo blog first. On the up side, I learned how to copy/paste -- pretty cool!
2 comments:
The blogger app works, but as you've noted, it isn't the best with pictures. Not sure why, and it isn't the camera phone's fault. If you email the pics to yourself and then put them in later on the computer, the pics should be good quality like when you took them. But the app can be good for remembering events on a trip, locations, etc, so it's easy to include them in the later post. That's my 2 cents, anyway!
That's good advice. Thanks, bro!
Post a Comment