I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.This quote showed up in my inbox today (thanks Goodreads Quote of the Day!) I think the next time someone asks me what I'm up to, I'll give that answer. Haha! It feels true!
- JK Rowling
How is it August already? My summer is disappearing before my very eyes! Hope you're all having as much fun as I am!
![]() |
| Wicked with my grandma -- so hard to mourn the wicked when you're so delighted by the show, and thrilled to take a 90-year old to something she hasn't seen and wanted to! |
![]() |
| Leatherby's with my Earnest buddies after they saw my performance of The Marvelous Wonderettes. They were pretty understanding about the eyeshadow. |
![]() |
| Demolition Derby in Heber with my friend Rob and a huge group from our ward. |
![]() |
| Baby blessing for a dear friend, which allowed me to spend time with a group of friends and their tiny babies |
![]() |
| Lunch with some favorite former co-workers, now just regular awesome friends. |
![]() |
| Ladder ball and other crazy activities with the family. |
![]() |
| Rehearing Little Women -- we open in less than four weeks! |
Doesn't look like much, you say? Well, when you rehearse as much as I do, you enjoy the intermittent days off and time with friends that much more! August is looking very promising, too. Looking forward to all the adventures, planned and unplanned ;-D
Hope you all are enjoying the summer! What in the world have you been up to? (Golly, I haven't heard from some of you in a long time!)







1 comment:
I'd say that looks like a whole lot of stuff going on! Way to make those non-rehearsing moments count, sis!
Post a Comment