ROBIN HOOD!
I will be playing Rowena, Saxon Lady-in-Waiting to Maid Marian who is in love with Sir Guy... and ends up spying on his behalf >:D I'm a villian!
Bwahahahahahahaaaaa!
Clearfield Arts Council is using a new script, and I had to giggle over some of Alan A-Dale's song lyrics. The script is written by one of the writers/actors from the Desert Star Theater (minus all the groan-inducing, cheesy jokes typical of that theater). It's clever and a lot of fun.
The best part?
I'M DOING IT WITH MY BROTHER AARON!
He and I auditioned together, and he totally rocked that callback. I'll let Aaron share his own news as to which recognizable role he is playing ;) I'm pretty proud of him. And I'm excited about the number of scenes when we'll be on stage together. We almost never saw each other when we did Oklahoma together a few years back!
![]() |
| Lookin' good, Slim and Ado Annie! |
So... put July 3-6 and 8 on the schedule, and plan to bring your family and friends to see the "absolutely true and completely not made up*" Robin Hood: Legend of the Sherwood Bandit!
Aaaaand, just because I love this little ditty and know the lyrics by heart:
*Some of those funny lyrics I mentioned ;)

3 comments:
Yea! We will try our best to come and see it. How fun!
This is gonna be legen- wait for it- dary!!
yay yay yay yay!!!!!
Post a Comment