![]() |
| I say this every year, but someday I want to dress up as the Sanderson sisters. I call Sarah! "Amuck! Amuck! Amuck!" |
Admittedly, I haven't actually watched Hocus Pocus or Nightmare Before Christmas yet this year, but I think this is the week I will. They are just too much fun, and just creepy enough to get me in the holiday mood, but not so creepy I'll be up all night for fear of falling asleep (have I mentioned that I don't like horror films?). My nephew saw Hocus Pocus for the first time this weekend and spent some time on Sunday quoting and recapping it for me. Haha! Hooray!
Hey! I just realize that's the twentieth anniversary for both of these movies. That's crazy!! I'm glad they've both stood the test of time.
Meanwhile, I love, love, love this rendition of "This is Halloween" from Nightmare Before Christmas, sung by Disneyland's Dapper Dans barbershop quartet. Everything about it is perfect. Hope you like it, too!
(Did you know that the Dapper Dans are equity actors? Now you do!)
*Updated 10-8* I can't resist sharing this interpretation as well. Nick Pitera has some wonderful videos and this is now one of my favorites!
Happy Monday!

2 comments:
Love the video!!
Great version of 'This is Halloween', and both of those movies are excellent. I'll have to watch 'em soon!
Post a Comment