"Life is Curly -- don't even try to straighten it out!"
Thursday, December 18
It feels like Christmas!
In celebration of my last day of work for the rest of 2014, here is an adorable rendition of a song from my favorite version of A Christmas Carol: The Muppet Christmas Carol.
Only seven more sleeps until Christmas! Are you ready?
I love the Muppet's Christmas Carol! They use so much of the actual text, and the songs are so catchy. I need to find our copy and pull it out to watch on Christmas Eve with Russ's kids. :) Thanks for the reminder!
1 comment:
I love the Muppet's Christmas Carol! They use so much of the actual text, and the songs are so catchy. I need to find our copy and pull it out to watch on Christmas Eve with Russ's kids. :) Thanks for the reminder!
Post a Comment