The movie was HUGE. It broke records for presales, first-day ticket sales, weekend ticket sales, and hit $1 billion within 2 weeks - fastest ever. Good thing it was a good movie. Well done, Mr. Abrams! The Force was with him.
I watched A New Hope and Return of the Jedi with Allison and her friends the week before The Force Awakens opened, so it only made sense we see the movie together. (Don't worry, I watched The Empire Strikes Back, too, but couldnt make the group showing).
![]() |
| Note that Allison is wearing a sweater reminiscent of Jedi robes, and my shirt indicates a starry sky, plus the Sith red scarf ;) |
I've seen it three times already. I need to see it a few more before it leaves theaters, but I have to see it with people who have seen it because I have a LOT to say about it!
I cannot WAIT for the next one (due out May 2017 - only 16 months to go).



No comments:
Post a Comment