Tuesday night, I dreamed that I was living in a duplex with my manager, Beth, and fellow co-worker, Wendi. It felt very much like a college-type situation. We were on the last day of our contract, and although we'd still be at school for the semester that started the next day, we had to move out. The problem was, I had absolutely nothing packed, and absolutely had to finish a bunch of work projects that day. If I didn't get my stuff out of the house, my stuff was forfeit, but not finishing work was unthinkable. I woke up feeling completely frustrated and never having reached a conclusion on what to do.
Wednesday night, I dreamed I was on vacation in Hawaii, with my friend Michelle B. I wanted to go out on the gorgeous, stormy beach, but she wouldn't let me. All we did for a week was sit in the beach house on a cliff overlooking that wonderful beach. Then all of a sudden it was time to go home, and I was with Candice and director Steph making our way to the airport via subway tunnels (in the cliff) and fancy elevators. We kept running into detours and burrowing further down and deeper into the mountain. I never did get home before I woke up.
Sometimes my dreams are really wonderful. And then I have nights like those! It's not hard to see where all this is coming from. I am officially 2 days behind in my projects at work, and just found out that I have even more to do before the deadline in four weeks. Thankfully, starting next week I can work until 8pm if I need to. Though the weeks are short, the days will be long. I can do it! I hope.
January 16th. I just have to hold on until January 16th...
No comments:
Post a Comment