Wednesday, May 13

Slowest. Week. Ever.

What is today? Wednesday?

Really?

It's not Thursday or Friday yet?

Aren't weeks only supposed to go slowly if you have big plans for the weekend or something? 'Course, I do get to see one of my favorite people on Saturday; it's been a really long time since we hung out last, Laren! (Promise me you won't let me buy myself any shoes while we're out. Unless we find some good black flats.)

It's really only Wednesday? Wednesday morning even?

I swear last weekend was two weeks ago.

That is so weird.

At least I survived Tuesday. That's typically my least favorite day of the week. It would be way worse if today were only Tuesday.

Today is only Wednesday. And it's still morningtime.

Guess I'll get back to work then.

Sigh...

2 comments:

Elisha said...

My thoughts exactly... I woke up and thought how is today only Wednesday... It makes me want to shed a tear or two.

Tiffanie said...

I am glad to know that I'm not the only one who is feeling that way. . .