Monday, January 11

Anthropologie

Have you ever been in this store? I absolutely love the clothes, but pretty much everything I like is $138. Whenever I go in there I usually end up just buying something cool for my house, like a candlestick or picture book.

Until last week!

A week ago Saturday, I was walking past and saw they were having a sale... a sale on dresses! So I tried on about twenty cute dresses and found one that was just right. Great color, great fit, and affordable!

I bought it. It was only $59 and as I walked to my car I was euphoric. My first dress from Anthropologie! I couldn't wait to wear it to church on Sunday.

Then I took it out to iron and realized it still had the security doohickey on it.

You know, the thing that if you try to remove by yourself spurts ink all over the garment.

Argh!

Well, I wasn't in the neighborhood again until this past Saturday. So I took it to the store and asked them to remove the security doohickey. The salesgirl apologized about leaving the doohickey on and said that since it was such an inconvenience to come back in she would give me another $20 off!

Did I mention that I hadn't complained at all? I was totally nice, so when she said that I was stunned. Stunned and thrilled! $12 less later and I had paid only $47 for a $138 dress.

I wore the dress to church yesterday and even had a few compliments on it. Best of all, I felt pretty and sassy and proud of my lucky break.

Happy me!

No comments: