My Caribbean cruise is coming up fast! Finally! I am so glad I had the foresight last summer to sign up for this trip. I really, really need this vacation and I cannot wait. Tropical beaches! Terrific food! Fabulous friends! Ensuing hilarity! Sunny sun (I hope)! I am excited that my brother Aaron, my best friend Michelle, her friend Brooke, and my friend Shonni are all coming. With them around, every place we go will become a dance party! Aaron even speaks Spanish, which will be most convenient where we're going. Oh, and Michelle has a reliable source that says the South Jordan Fire Department will be on this cruise with us. Sweeeeet!
I've done waaaay too much -- and yet just the right amount -- of shopping in the last couple of weeks. I have some really cute clothes! I love my sassy new swimsuit so much I put heels on and pretended to be Karen from
Mean Girls. And I bought the most
ROCKIN' purple cocktail dress and shoes last week at Macy's, both of which were 75% off! I would like at least one more suit, and I am in need of flip-flops; otherwise I think I'm ready to go, apparel-wise.
I am
SO READY to get out of town!
Me in St. Maartens in 2008
2 comments:
Dave and I are talking about going on a cruise later this year. Just reading this has made me more excited about it!
I want to see your new swimsuit (not necessarily on you, but by itself). I'm always looking for a cute one, but usually settle for a kinda cute one because that's what I can find.
I'll post photos of my new suit when I get back from the trip. I bought it at Target and I really do love it!
Post a Comment