Friday, November 26

Blog name change

My blog title "How am I Still Single" was initially supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, acknowledging those wonderful, well-meaning people who can't get over the fact that someone as cute and fun as I am is single. The joke was, of course, that I name the blog "How am I Still Single" and then never actually discuss the question in any of the actual blog posts!

Well, I still don't plan to agonize over the question during my public writings, but I think it's also time that I stop beating everyone else over the head with it, too. I'm young! I'm cute! I'm fun! And I have a lot to contribute to this world.

So, I'm changing the name of my blog. After not a lot of deliberation, I've decided on the following:

Dizzy Dandelion

It's a reference to a couple of nicknames given to me over the years :) It's not perfect, and it may change again in the future, but for now I think this suits me!

As does this new/old hair color.

What can I say? Every 18 months or so I simply MUST go red!

1 comment:

Crave said...

yay for red hair! And I love the new blog name as well. An apt alliteration, I would say. (: