Monday, November 8

Sprain Pain

So... I'm ready anytime my left wrist is ready to be completely healed from the sprain I got in June.

Yeah, it still hurts.

Probably because I spilled a t.v. dinner on it and had to stop doing the physical therapy while that injury healed. Happily, the burn seems to be healing at a miraculous pace!

I'm just really, really annoyed that I'm still in pain from that blasted sprain, and that my right wrist hurts too because I baby the left one so much.

However, it is a relief to not wear the brace anymore. I took it off after the burn accident and don't feel the need to put it back on.

So, I keep doing the physical therapy, and hope that all will be well by Christmas.

PLEASE be better by Christmas! I love Christmas miracles!

While I'm wishing, I'd also like to not be sick again until February at least. I'm still recovering from the second virus I've had in three weeks. I loathe viruses. There's nothing I can do but treat the symptoms and sleep. So frustrating. I almost wish it was something like the flu or strep throat so that the doctor could give me antibiotics. Of course, that takes longer to recover from. Illness is never simple. I'm glad I'm not a doctor.

Woe is me :P (I'm totally kidding.)

No pain, no gain, but I'm tired of the sprain!

Meanwhile, look at how pretty my nails are right now. I feel pretty lucky they are as healthy and strong as they are, considering how long I bit them. In about a week they will be too long and I will need to cut them short, but for right now they look nice!

No comments: