Sunday, February 5

Ballgowns and balancing books

Tonight I put a book on my head to see if I could still balance it while walking (something I used to be proud of) -- I can!

Then maybe I put on a ballgown to see if I could zip it up (I shouldn't have bought it when it didn't fit, but it was too pretty to pass up) -- I can!

And then maybe I put on heels and walked around in the ballgown and book on my head to pretend I was a princess in training...

... I don't know about the "princess" part, but I'm rather proud of balancing that book while walking in three inch heels!

Now to see if I can balance the book while walking up and down stairs... but maybe I'll put on more normal clothes for that, in case any of my neighbors walk by...

Haha!

I CAN!!!!


Sometimes it's the small victories that matter :-)



Look out, Monday: here I come!

4 comments:

Larissa said...

You are too cute! Was it that dress you bought with Nichole and I that afternoon we got burgers and went thrifting?!
I'm so proud of you:-)

Miss Megan said...

haha! Yep, it's that blue dress... wish I had somewhere to wear it!

Andrea said...

Love it! Congrats on your victories!

Hatt family said...

Those small victories are the BEST!! Sometimes those are what keep me going! Way to go!! :)