Thursday, May 2

April happenings

During April, I saw exactly one play.

I spent a LOT of evenings at home.

It was a boring month, overall.

Lesson learned.

At least it was a terrific show! Someday I want to be IN The Secret Garden, but I was happy just to watch this time, especially since so many friends were onstage AND in the audience. Such beautiful voices and a great story.
With star Mattie June and co-"evil"-sister Meighan
Kiss Me Katians: Kyle, Todd, Carrie, me, Kenn, Mandie, and Liz
Some of my very favorite women: Carrie, Liz, Mandie (isn't her dress to die for?),
the girl who played Mary (I don't know her), Julie, and Chantryce
Also in June:

Mattie June's wedding! Isn't her dress perfect?
It was such a good day. I hope the spirit at my wedding is just like it was at hers, and my groom at least as handsome and sweet.
Bride, Groom, and "evil" sister (me)
(Jokes about Meighan and I playing Mattie June's terrible
sisters in Beauty and the Beast will never get old.)
Wait, that's it? I didn't take any other photos that I haven't already posted somewhere?

Star Trek, new washer and dryer, Robin Hood... yep! That's it for photos! I really don't remember to take photos when I'm not on vacation or on a show. Oh, well.

Told you April was boring.

Lovely and happy... and boring. I enjoyed it while it lasted. May and June are going to be CRAZY!!

Woot!

No comments: