 |
| The Misses Breezy and Zonks with their adoring aunt |
Happy birthday to the two kookiest, cleverest, kindest, cutest little girls I know! I sure am lucky to be their aunt and friend, and share with them the ways of the princess!
 |
| Picture-perfect Breezy |
 |
| Gleeful Zonks |
 |
| Planking |
 |
| "Come on, super-spy!" |
 |
| With these sugarplum fairies around, that gingerbread house didn't last long! |
I love how different they are from each other, and how different my relationship with both is (though they are both perfectly content to play with me together). It's fun having girly-girls to play with. If I wear a tiara, they want to, too!
I am so excited to see this year how they continue to grow and become their own people. They really are wonderful!
Happy birthday, my darlings. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment