Well, I wasn't cast in Oklahoma, and I didn't get called back for Hello Dolly at Hale. Although I am disappointed about both, I can say with complete honesty I'm not surprised about Hello Dolly, and I'm not angry about Oklahoma. I got to see good friends, had another excuse to sing and feel satisfied with my performances, and made a choice to DO something rather than mope about my condo wishing I had an exciting life! Yay me!
Besides, I am looking forward to the Seussical callback next week! I've had the beginning of Dr. Seuss's "The Sneetches" memorized for quite some time 'cause I love the story, and I loved sharing it with the group at the audition. I have my fingers crossed.
Meanwhile, congratulations to all the friends who were cast! I have no doubt you and the plays will be fantastic! Good luck, my darlings!
4 comments:
You are so wonderful and such a doll! I know the casting for Oklahoma was difficult, and I'm glad I didn't have to make any decisions! I just had to smile and say, "Yes, I can costume her/him." It's a great pro-team position to be in! I will miss you sorely! And so many wonderful friends will be doing Seussical! I so wish I could be two places at once! *sigh* I think you would make an adorable Gertrude!
You never know what will come your way. You are good to keep trying and enjoying the moments.
Just copy and paste everything Amy said here, except insert, "Yes I can play that for him/her".
I will also miss you! I think you are incredibly talented. Break a leg at callbacks next week!
Ditto, ditto, and ditto!
You are a fabulous performer, and I know that whichever show or project you do this summer will be better for having you part of it!
Loves!
Oh, and thanks again for lending me LOST... I love my addiction to it!
Post a Comment