Monday, July 13

Electronics Angst

Remember how my computer stopped recognizing my scanner, and I spent all of the Independence Day weekend trying to get it to work, which it still doesn't? Yeah, well, last night I logged onto my computer, and suddenly I have no IP address, which means I don't have access to the internet. Oh, and my camera died yesterday, so I can no longer take, view, or download photos. This means that all of the adorable photos I have of me holding my gorgeous nieces are inaccessible, though hopefully not for forever. I'd been planning to ask for a camera for my birthday, but that's 2 months away. I don't know if my disposable one will cover me for that long.

Meanwhile, there is a huge crack in my car's windshield (not electronic, but I'm pretty annoyed).

I'd wanted to spend the money I've saved on fun stuff, not putting out fires. Looks like life had other plans.

4 comments:

Amy Maida Wadsworth said...

I hate problems with electronics! I feel like I need a magic wand or something with them because half the time I don't have a clue what's wrong.

I feel for the windshield thing too. We got a chip in our windshield and went to get it fixed as soon as it happened. On our way home from the glass place, we got ANOTHER chip. We didn't want to go back to the glass place right away--decided to make a stop first-- and when we got back to the car, the darn thing had spread. Fate wanted us to have a cracked windshield. :P

Hatt family said...

Too funny...I think I'll have that tune in my head for a while! I'm excited for you, opening night!!

Hatt family said...

Ugh! I'm sorry...I hate it when life will not give you a break!!

Miss Megan said...

My internet is back up! Hooray!