I am tired.
I always forget how much energy rehearsing a play takes out of me.
But then, it's not just the play. It's work, and the play, and preparing for the next play, and eating, and finding time to be with friends, and taking showers, and finding time to be with family, and church, and working at night after rehearsal, and my calling, and necessary "down" time before I crawl into bed, and grocery shopping, and scripture study.
It's a lot of stuff. A lot of stuff I don't want to give up.
So, even though I am so exhausted I almost started crying at work yesterday for no reason other than I seriously need a nap
I am happy!
I am doing exactly what I want to do. I chose all of this. Nobody is making me do it. Even going to work isn't something I'm forced to do. I get to go to work every day and be useful and have something to show for my day. I get to be in a play where I love the cast and play a fairy who breaks into song all the time. My friends and family want to spend time with me, and I with them. I get to wash my hair and smell like rosemary mint (the scent of my shampoo and conditioner). I get to eat pretty much whenever I need to. I get to read the scriptures and renew my spiritual bond with my Heavenly Father every day. I could give up any of these activities and have more time to sleep but I don't want to! I choose to be active. I choose to do all of these activities because they encourage my personal growth and happiness.
The amazing thing is in spite of being so busy I don't have stressful drama at the present.
I am blessed.
Life is good.
Tiring, but good.
1 comment:
Tiring but good. LOVE THAT. Love you, too, beautiful Megs :)
Post a Comment