Today I'm trying to recover from some odd virus/bug that has been making me dizzy for the last four days, and my head's a little fuzzy. The nice thing about being sick was that I got to go to the InstaCare yesterday. "How in the world is that the nice thing?" you ask? Because the tall, blonde, tan, male nurse, and perfect-nose doctor were both attractive, young guys, so if nothing else I was rewarded for going to the doctor with some men to make me smile. And give me meds...legal meds...
Speaking of attractive men, watch this clip from the 10th Kingdom. If you haven't seen this miniseries, rent it from NetFlix, 'cause it's awesome. Two cynical New Yorkers get caught up in a world where characters from the Grimm brothers's fairy tales come to life. The miniseries is about 8 hours total. It's funny, it's thought-provoking, it's very bizarre. Try it. You might be surprised. (Also, you might be in love with Wolf by the end. I know I am.)
No comments:
Post a Comment