Cul de Sac by Richard Thompson


My first lead in a play was in my 3rd grade Christmas play. We did a non-ballet, all-singing version of the Nutcracker, and I played Maria/Clara. I had two lines, and I remember being very conflicted whether I should say "Aunts" or "Ants" (I think I decided on "Aunts").
Since then, I've had a soft spot for Christmas plays, music, and other performances. In the last three weeks, I saw A Christmas Carol, Scrooge, Babes in Toyland, Nutcracker: Men in Tights, Savior of the World, and my ward choir's Christmas program. Each has given me a little more insight into what Christmas means to me. Been an inspiring and happy three weeks!
Only one more sleep 'til Christmas Eve!
1 comment:
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! I think it will be fun to one day take the kids' to some performances. You're so blessed to have so many opportunities so close. We don't have as many opportunities here in Grants Pass!
Post a Comment