Thursday, July 14

Which HP kid are you?

I took this quiz a few years back, and was not at all surprised at the result:




Which HP Kid Are You?
Not only is he my favorite character, he's also the one I identify with the most. How does one handle being a hero's best friend? I ask myself this question everyday. I have some seriously amazing friends. It's hard not to look at myself in conjunction with them sometimes, and I'm honored to associate with them!

Oddly enough, I just re-took the quiz, and had a different, very unexpected result:




Which HP Kid Are You?

I can live with that, too.




Which Harry Potter kid are YOU the most like? If you take the quiz, please leave me a comment telling me which character you are!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the photoshopped picture!! :)


I got Harry Potter, which is funny because I've always been told I'm either a Ginny and Hermione...

Andrea said...

I am not at all surprised to be Hermoine. I've related to her since book 1!

miss kristen said...

I'm Ginny. I can live with that. :)