I've seen quite a few folks do a "photo a day" blog where they take and post one photo per day. I thought I'd give it a shot for 2012 (no pun intended!).
Here's the link for 2012 in Pictures (the title isn't set in stone; if you think of something more creative I'll take it into consideration).
I have no pretensions of being an amazing photographer. My camera is a good old low-key point-and-shoot. Nothing fancy. I thought it might be interesting to try something creative and a little challenging (challenging in that it means I need to remember to carry my camera around with me). Hopefully, as the year progresses my skill will grow, and some of the shots will be interesting.
If I miss a day here or there I'm not going to beat myself up about it. And if it gets too cumbersome or I go on vacation I may end up posting in batches, but the one-shot-a-day project is the goal.
If you are so inclined, and you won't be too bugged by my very amateur photography, go take a look. To be honest, two that I've posted so far were taken by my nephew, but since he used my camera and I seem to be his patron, I think they're fair game. Then again, if I didn't give him my camera once in awhile, I'd never be in any photos 'cept my self-shot ones...
| 1-4-2012 at Fat Cat's |
5 comments:
"A picture is worth... well you know" :) I like it, I might steal that idea from you!! Might actually get me to take more pictures!
Thank you for the encouragement, Sharon. That means a lot! Let me know if you start one of your own :D
I can teach you some photography stuff if you want. In fact I've always wanted to do night photography, maybe this summer we can get together sometime and play with night photos. The best way to learn is through experience and pratice, that's how I got where I am.
Thanks, Suzanne, that's usually what I do, too. I've been reading a lot of photographer's blogs of late and am enjoying looking at things with a more artistic eye!
Fun, Megan!...love your blog and loved news years together!!!
Post a Comment