Tuesday, June 3

Clapping Skills

On Tuesdays, the Deseret News prints part of a serialized children's book that parents can read to their kids or whatever. They've been printing Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary for the past couple of months, and I really enjoyed getting to know her again. They are the first books I remember reading over and over. Man, Aunt Bea was cool. I wish I were more like her sometimes.

I missed last week's installment, so imagine my sadness to find that it was the LAST CHAPTER! Boo! Oh, well. I need to borrow all of them from the library anyway.

Fortunately, I've discovered a new comic strip. It's not often I laugh out loud, but today I did! See what you think:

Cul de Sac by Richard Thompson


I don't know who the kid on the left is, but he made my day!

3 comments:

Wendi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wendi said...

I love that picture of your mom, dad and your bro in London that you took at the top of your blog. Amazing. Also the play pics are supurb. But a blerb in on dates so I can block it out and come and see the show.
Ramona Quimby series was my fav as a kid... that along with "Where the Sidewalk Ends" by Shel Silverstein and anything by Judy Blume.

Miss Megan said...

Just want y'all to know I don't plan to delete comments on a regular basis. In the case above, the person asked me to delete it for various reasons. I love your comments :o)