Wednesday, October 28

Spain! Italy! France!

Come explore Spain, the French Riviera and Italy with other LDS Singles on the Voyager of the Seas!


Um, how could I not want in on this trip? As soon as Emily B sent me the Facebook invitation, I knew I must go! It's taken some coordinating, but Emily B, Stephanie J and I are going and we're going to room together. I called the travel agent this morning to put down the down payment.

I AM SO EXCITED!! Italy was next on my list of places to see, I've never been to southern France or anywhere in Spain, I adore cruises, and I adore the two women I'm going with!

Cruise Itinerary
Day 1 Barcelona, Spain 7 PM
Day 2 Fun Day At Sea
Day 3 Naples, Capri, Italy 7 AM to 7 PM
Day 4 Civitavecchia (ROME), Italy 7 AM to 7 PM
Day 5 Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy 7 AM to 7 PM
Day 6 Villefranche (Nice), France 7 AM to 7 PM
Day 7 Provence (Marseilles), France 7 AM to 5 PM
Day 8 Barcelona, Spain 6 AM

We're planning to go a couple of days early to spend some time in Barcelona before the ship shoves off. Two weeks in Europe! 'Twil be an amazing trip.

Hey -- if I have to be single, I might as well take off and play with other single folks in amazing, gorgeous, historic Europe! Woo-hoo!!

4 comments:

Steph said...

You are going on a cruise? I wanna go!

Miss Megan said...

I think you should, Steph!

Miss Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emily, etc, etc said...

I could not be more jealous. That sounds like such fun...maybe I will ditch Scott be "single" for a few days and come along...I wish...