Thursday, November 26

Giving Thanks

I hope never to be one of those people who only expresses gratitude and appreciation on special days. If my family members and friends don't already know how much they mean to me then I need to be better. I need to tell them how I feel and not be embarrassed!

Today, I resolve to tell the people I love that I love them. I'm not going to wait for the "right" time. Every day is the right time. I will say Thank You for the little things, the big things, and everything else. I wouldn't be who I am without any of them.

I hope everyone had a happy, happy Thanksgiving Day. Mine was spent with family, which is the best way I can think of to celebrate any day. Getting the food ready, hanging out and laughing, playing card games, watching movies, playing with the nephew and holding the nieces. I can't imagine anything better!

No comments: