Tuesday, March 27

Dance dare!

It may be important that I "dance dare" someone -- or multiple someones -- at rehearsal tonight.

Am I brave enough? I hope so, 'cause this SLAYS me!

Heeheehee! Does anyone else want to try this? Does it have to be video-taped to be valid? (Possibly not, but it IS funnier!)

*I am labelling this as a "Friday video" even though it's not Friday. It's my blog and I can do what I want ;^)

5 comments:

Hatt family said...

Hilarious! Malia thought it was pretty funny too. I'd love to hear how the dance daring goes at rehearsal... :)

Larissa said...

Oh gosh. I don't know if I could love this more.

And my word verification is "Datingo" - I think that means you need to go dating.

Miss Megan said...

Suzanne, something tells me your daughters and I will be great friends one day :D

Larissa, I'll get right on that!

Aaron said...

I'm gonna have to do this a couple times this week. The tricky part is definitely getting it on video.

Miss Megan said...

Yes... I haven't figured out yet how to video without being even more conspicuous... if you do it, you HAVE to share the video with me, Aaron!