Friday, March 9

I'm taking one of these next time I go to Disneyland

Is it me, or are an unlikely-large group of my friends just returned from/headed to Disneyland this month? I am so jealous!! I might have to actually plan a trip in the near future. I wanna go, too!

And next time I go, I'm taking one of these:

Even my nephew knows that the second rule of amusement parks is not to stop in the middle of the road. (The first rule is to stay close to Mom and Dad.) How so many people missed that memo is a mystery to me!

Happy Friday, all! Hope you have a magical weekend, whatever that means for you!

5 comments:

miss kristen said...

Just last night my friend Aaron and I were just talking about how bad we want to go.

We should all plan a trip together!!

Miss Megan said...

Yes please! How about late September or sometime in October? Is that enough time to save and plan? Let's discuss this tomorrow!

Aaron said...

That is so smart to use a bike bell to get people to move out of the way!

Aubrey said...

I'll be the cynic and point out that this takes place in Japan (probably), where, if you notice in the video, EVERYONE seems to ride bikes. Americans, not so much. Perhaps a those annoying horns that people like to bring to basketball games would be more effective...

Miss Megan said...

You're right, Aubrey. Plus, I kinda wonder if someone at some time would get ticked off and punch me for using the condescending bell. Either way, it's a funny idea. Hooray for those innovative Japanese folks!