Tuesday, March 13

That awkward moment when...

That awkward moment when I realize that the guy I'm crushing on, and the guy who is paying attention to me is not the same person.

Fortunately, I'm an adult. Back in Junior High I felt helpless to change situations like these, but now I know that's not true. I CAN change my circumstances! I am in control of my own actions! I choose not to feel helpless and sorry for myself!

It's time to put the crush out of my mind, and give the real-life admirer more attention.

Being vulnerable is scary, but it's better than wondering "what if" yet again.

Sometimes being an adult isn't too bad :)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Oooh... have lots of fun with Mr. Potential!

Anonymous said...

Who are these lucky men?

Hatt family said...

:) Gotta love/hate those moments! Not fun in the moment, but I love that you're embracing a new adventure, possibility. It is scary to be vulnerable, but also kinda exciting too! :)