
I used to love going to the movies. It was my preferred way to unwind. I'd leave work early or on time and go directly to one of the three theatres within 5 minutes of the office and while away the hours. Once in awhile I'd even do a double feature. It was fun! Relaxing.
There have been some good movies out lately, but I'm not motivated to go very often. I guess I've been busy with other things but I miss going to the movies. It was fun. It is fun. I saw An Education on Saturday night and it was pretty good but I felt lame being at the Broadway by myself with my mini-pizza and my diet Coke and my small popcorn. (Mmmm... movie popcorn.) It was lonely. I am tired of going by myself, but I don't plan ahead and by the time I decide to go I feel like it's too late to ask anyone else. I feel sheepish asking someone to join me when the movie starts in 25 minutes!
So, for once I'm planning ahead: Is anyone interested in seeing New Moon with me? I haven't seen it yet and I want to. I'm free Saturday night and I want to see it with some girlfriends!
2 comments:
Your last show is Saturday, right? :) what a way to party!! That is, doing something you enjoy :)
Blerg. It could have been me. I went all alone to see New Moon on Friday night. I wish I had visited your blog sooner, I would have waited and saw it with you.
Post a Comment