So, my arm is still encased in the brace. The wrist is not healing fast enough! I must acknowledge it's my fault, since I cannot stop typing, and writing manually, etc. It hurts all the time. I am pretty tired of the pain and restriction.
Meanwhile, the brace makes me feel a bit like a superhero (hence the ever-present "Wonder Woman" theme is in my head). Granted, it's also my kryptonite, since hitting someone with this arm would probably cause me more pain than I could inflict upon a villian.
To make myself feel better, I am seriously considering putting on my Sleeping Beauty costume -- tiara and all -- this weekend and pretending to be the Princessinator, a la Kim Possible:
(Such a good episode!)
I need just come up with a time when I'll be hanging out at home for a while... sometimes I like to be crazy in public, but maybe not this time ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment