Thursday, September 2

Say it OUT LOUD

It's sometimes dangerous for me to go to anything remotely chick-flicky. Today I saw Eat, Pray, Love and felt sorry for myself because I am not in a romantic relationship. Last week while I was visiting teaching one of the girls reminded me of "The Secret." If I tell myself I'm happy being single, the Universe hears that I'm happy being single and I stay that way. If I want to be married, I need to say it out loud, hope for it, acknowledge it. So tonight I went swimming and said out loud all of the things I want. And I'm going to keep doing it. I may not remember to stretch or work out or not drink Diet Coke every day, but I am going to do this. I love my life and I'm ready for more. No more feeling sorry for myself. More being honest with my desires!

No comments: