- My family hasn't taken a vacation together since... well, it's been a couple of years. (Now I'm trying to remember the last trip. Was it 2007? Wow.) We have one scheduled and I am so, so excited!! We're going on a cruise to Mexico! Hooray for sunshine in the winter with my favorite people!
- My only sadness about the trip being so late in the year is that it will be past the deadline for adding photos to the 2011 family calendar...unless I want to get them back late. I hate missing half of January's display time! Feels like such a waste of a cute photo. I'll have to discuss this with my mom (since the calendar is usually her Christmas gift). After all, we do have a couple of good photos of the family from Peter's wedding :) But will the vacation photos be too out-of-date for the 2012 calendar? Oh, Megan. You're thinking about this way to much -- and you love it!
- Thinking of winter-time dry air makes me want to cut my hair short. It's always so dry and broken and staticky and sad by the time spring rolls around. And yet, we all know that I won't actually go through with such a drastic hair cut; I like my hair long. I might wear a lot of buns and braids, though... if only I didn't feel so unattractive when I do that.

- Last year, I posted the fewest posts of the year during September. This year -- so far -- September was the month I posted the most. Just wanted to point that out.
- I'm gearing up for some auditions and though I'm hopeful I'm also terrified. I'm out of practice, I've become lazy (and I have enjoyed it), and I don't remember how to be busy. When do I clean my house and grocery shop when I'm doing a play? If I don't get cast after auditions 3 and 4 will it hurt my self-esteem? (I hope not, especially since I'm not expecting to be cast in either. It would be cool if I were, but my goal this time is to be seen and show off what I can do!) Why do both auditions have to be the same day and why didn't I space them further apart? Will I be ready? Funny, in typing all of those questions I just got even more excited. Heehee! Please send good vibes my way! I need them!
- This is called a CAPTCHA = "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart."

Basically, a computer cannot read the image, so this prevents spammers from automatically posting a bunch of junk on the site. I have been working on a captcha feature at work and know waaaay more about it than anyone needs to. Did you know if you click on the wheelchair image it will play an audio version of the captcha? It's nice the programmers thought to include the color blind and such :)
C'est tout!
1 comment:
I am not encouraging you to cut your hair at all, but if you did want to do it and donated it, you good cause and all, then maybe it would be worth it. Worst run on sentence ever. I actually am growing mine out right now, ironically blogged about it today, to donate it. Curly hair can be donated as long as it is 10 inches when it is pulled out straight. 10 inches to you might seem like only 5 inches off since your hair is so curly... might. But I admit I love your hair long too.
Post a Comment