Monday, October 31

A terrifying Halloween

On this lovely Halloween morning, I thought this was funny:
Brought to you by Set Phasers to LOL
I read the story "The Call of Cthulu" for a class in college, and didn't think the monster was scary at all. Lovecraft had waaaay more freaky stories and monsters, but that's the one people always fixate on. Thanks, Metallica for bringing him into the mainstream!

Then I came into work and had a truly terrifying scare: I thought finishing 9 documents within the next two weeks (well, 8 days) would be difficult... now I have 10.

Did I mention I'm wearing a brace today because my arm is already starting to feel strained, and it makes it that much harder to type?

Oh, no problem. I'll take care of it. Thanks everyone for waiting until the very last minute to send me the required changes.

If I were a swearing person, I would have done for the last several minutes. Since I am not, I'm writing this blog post instead.

Hope your Halloween is less frightening and more fun than mine so far! And that the dressed-up children you might see today will as cute as this child!!

1 comment:

Hatt family said...

:/ !!! You can do it Miss Megan! It's only coming to pass, right? :/ Hugs!! Hope your arm is feeling better SOON!!